Eddie spent 35 years in the automotive business with honda he is an ase certified master technician and has bruised knuckles to prove it your check engine light comes on when your cars onboard computer or pcm powertrain control module records some kind of problem this onboard computer . This article applies to the honda civic 1992 2000 all modern cars have an on board computer system known as the engine control unit or ecu and if youre reading this your honda civic most likely has one through a series of sensors and actuators an ecu controls the major components of your car for it to function properly and efficiently. Mike stittman has got it covered a flashing check engine light is indicative of the converter getting a way too rich mixture you have the potential for the cat to
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.